Sunday, August 23, 2009

Josh. Britney. Annika.

I've been so blessed over the past several months by Josh, Britney, and Annika. They started coming to House Church when Annika was only a few months old and have become dear friends to me. Yesterday they moved away from San Antonio, and I'm not too sure how I feel about it. :D Of course I am happy for the opportunities ahead of them and that they are walking out their lives in obedience to the Lord, but I am surely going to miss them.

I loaned my camera to them a while back, and I have had fun with all the pictures they took of Annika on it. Annika, your Auntie Katie/Waffle Fries/Chicken loves you a lot!


Sweet Annika with Auntie Katie!
(I swiped this pic from Facebook...why the quality isn't great!)

This smile...with those dimples! Killer...simply melts my heart EVERY time!


Annika was totally digging the Pickle Juice Popsicle we gave her while packing up their apartment!

Love you guys so much!! Come back and visit...SOON!

***Britney- So sorry for swiping the family pics from my camera and posting them without asking you. I hope it's ok! :D ***

No comments: