Sunday, September 6, 2009

Why China? Here's My Answer!

I'm posting this video on here mostly for my own sake. It's not very well done because I put it together really quickly. I did this as a way for me to remember some of my sweet students.


This weekend I was FINALLY (after 3 years!) able to get some software to transfer my video from China 2006 to my computer. I've spend a majority of this weekend on a trip down memory lane with all of the videos. Slowly but surely they are being uploaded to my computer...so I'll have better ones to show (hopefully!) soon. :D I just never know how much time I have to devote to it with school going on.


Since high school, it's been my desire to go to China and tell them all about Father. Until 2006, China was an idea...a dream....a prayer. Now China has a face (or several faces) to me...its the faces of these students...Willan... Doctor... Emy... Chung Chung... Susie.... Why Y... Apple.... Candy... Yellow... Lily... Lucy... Susan...and many more. It's personal now!! Each one of them has a story, and I'm asking that they become a part of my Father's big story. These are some of my dearest friends, and I want them to know Hope and Peace.


So even though this isn't the most high-quality video, I wanted to give you a glimpse of what China looks like to me. These kids are the "WHY" behind the question I often get, but never know exactly how to answer, "Why China?"

No comments: