Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Blog...New Start!

You found me!

I started this new blog in hopes of posting more often. It was kinda weird to keep posting on China or Bust because my posts had NOTHING to do with China. China has played a huge role in my life, and I know in my heart that I will return at some point. But for now, there are no plans for that in the near future.


I figured that a more fitting title would be "Wherever He leads...I'll go!" I want to live my life in a way follows my Jesus wherever He leads me. Right now...it's nursing school in San Antonio. When I graduate...who knows!! Right now I am content knowing I am right where the Lord has led me. :)

Oh yes, and a big thank you to Jenn for the pointers on how to fix up my blog!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks GREAT Katie!! I LOVE it!! Love the title of your blog too!!

Hugs,
Jenn

小Katie said...

DA KATIE! I love your new blog! And, thanks for telling about it on your old blog, bacause I'd never would have known!!! I love you! See you soon!

~Xiao Katie

Cindy Foote said...

I found you! Love you! Cindy